12 seconds of recording time at normal speed, with looping and pitch control, with selectable 1/8″ jack or speaker outputs. Hangs nicely on the wall.
Circuit Bent Kawai MS-30 Keyboard
Rare, and incredibly awesome little keyboard on its own. Switch feeds current from the LTC 1799 precision oscillator in to the MS30’s very clock, leading to quite interesting random noises, tones, feedback, timbres, and song playback. Includes a `1/4″ jack with independent volume control.
Circuit Bent First Act Discovery Kids Toy Drum Machine
Circuit Bent My First Pianola Toy Keyboard
Circuit Bent Circuit Bent Texas Instruments Speak & Read W/ CV Input 1980
– 8 semi-stacking glitch effects
– 1/8″ CV input for pitch/ gate modulation
– Switchable 1/8″ output or internal speaker
– Pitch control knob
– Hard Reset button
– Created using top quality components and hardware
groove armada – my friend [ rabbit in the moon ]
- rebelann1x: F8ckin’ fabulous remix!!
- 9581Brando: groove adarma
- mrvitz: EXCELENT SONG!!!!