- 4.2, 5 Ratings
circuit bending software 4+” src=”http://circuit-bent.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/bent-fm-lite-circuit-bending-software-4_2.jpg” title=”bent.fm lite: circuit bending software 4+ ()” />
bent.fm is really a full FM type of a circuit-bent synthesizer. bent.fm enables the consumer to tweak classic circuit bending modifications like fine and octave-decimated clock bends, and test out more esoteric bends. Circuit-bent distortions and algorithmic sequences could be produced by (im)proper connections around the bend matrix. Reroute digital serial information with the base nick set (a numerically controlled oscillator) and additional logic gates (NAND and XOR, binary counters), and experience architecture-level bit crushing. For anybody thinking about circuit bending, glitch sounds, industrial music, and publish-procedural art.
Please Be Aware: Around the iPhone version, bent.fm only enables charge of among the oscillators because of space constraints. If you don’t come with an iPad, please get bent.fm lite rather, it’s free!
Around the iPad version, bent.fm enables you to re-route connections between both oscillators.
Audiobus and IAA supported!
– Bug fixes and gratifaction enhancements
– Fixed icon!
– bent.fm lite v3 brings iOS 8 and AudioBus v2 support!
• fixed for iPhone 6S and seven
• bugfixes and gratifaction enhancements
Moto G4 Loudspeaker Repair Guide
- Stan C.: Any idea why it still doesn't work? I've tested the speaker on another unit and it's good, but still no sound on this phone. Headphone jack is working so I know the sound chip is functioning.
- La’Kendra Thorn: I appreciate the words on the screen. Saw another one with no words and I'm thinking… If my sound doesn't work, how can I hear this? 🤔🤔
- Johan Noordhoek: Video is very clear. I found that the needed screwdriver is Torc 4. Damaged my torc 3 by usingit on this job.
- Oscar Nelson: Did you have to cut anything and did you have to reatach anything to the new loudspeaker